• This build of PixelExperience requires the new partition table to be set up before flashing.
• As a consequence of this, it is suggested that any data present on older builds of PixelExperience are backed up before updating.
• Given either a stock partition table, or a previously defined partition table given from the PixelExperience wiki, Product Partition (Extended) will adapt accordingly.
• Kindly follow the necessary procedure from the following:
• January security patch
• Pixel Launcher fixes
• Increase product partition to 3GiB
• General fixes on incoming calls
• Bluetooth stack changes